Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer   ProfilProfil   ConnexionConnexion 

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   

Stopping Your Facebook Account

─ Los Angeles
->
▬ THE CITY.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
adanleana

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Stopping Your Facebook Account Répondre en citant

Stopping Your Facebook Account
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

" AA Atif Ali Mar 21, 2017 "My account has been disabled." Share yours! More success stories All success stories Hide success stories Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Manage Facebook Privacy OptionsHow to Opt out of Facebook's Open Graph PersonalizationHow to Change Your Name on FacebookHow to Use the Facebook Like Button . Skip this step for Android. If your selected reason is deemed fixable by Facebook, you'll receive a pop-up messaging with an alternative (optional) action; tapping Close will remove this pop-up. 14 Click Download Archive. Thanks for helping us achieve our mission of helping everyone learn how to do anything. I'd rather share with a handful of family members and friends rather than on FB. You may need to re-enter your password after this step. Some information, such as messages you sent to friends, may still be visible to others.If youd like to come back to Facebook after youve deactivated your account, you can reactivate your account at anytime by logging in with your email and password. Depending on your selected reason for leaving, Facebook may recommend that you log out or add friends instead of deactivating your account. Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question Will deactivating my Facebook account delete me from groups? wikiHow Contributor No. This tab is near the top of the screen. Delete the Messenger app from your iPhone or Android. It's in either the bottom-right corner of the screen (iPhone) or the top-right corner of the screen (Android). Flag as. Thank you so much!" JW John Paolo Walker Apr 12, 2017 "Taught how to deactivate my F account simply." Rated this article: BC Bharath Chinna Apr 23, 2017 "My Facebook account is deleted, thanks. The A.V. great help."." more AH Alberto Hernndez Oct 7, 2016 "We used to live without FB, since I used it only to compare myself with the perfect lives of other people. Flag as. 11 Go to your Facebook email account. Direct Relief is a humanitarian nonprofit with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty and emergencies. 10 Click OK when prompted. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 11 Helpful 29 I've deactivated my Facebook account, but it still can be easily opened when I log on to Facebook with deactivated account details. 9 Click a reason for deactivating. Doing so will take you to the deactivation page. Steps Part 1 Tying up Loose Ends 1 Let your friends know that you're leaving. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. Remember that anyone who can read your email can also potentially access your Facebook account too.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Scroll down and tap Privacy & Terms Tap Deactivate Messenger Enter your password, then tap Continue Tap Deactivate when prompted. 12 Tap Deactivate. It's a green button in the middle of the page. If it was set to be deleted 14 days or longer ago, then your account will be gone, but you can always make a new one 5a02188284
download facebook chat for samsung star 3 duosfacebook credits generator 2013 no password no surveydownload cheat my ninja di facebookdownload free facebook chat for nokia 3110uc browser facebook downloadfacebook password recovery v1.0.3 final cracked installteenage office worker sacked for moaning on facebookfacebook chat fonts codeswhy do some friends not show up on facebook chathow to download pictures from facebook using samsung galaxy y

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
─ Los Angeles
->
▬ THE CITY.
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation